This course is designed to provide worship centers with a detailed approach to creating advanced emergency action plans. Course topics include what an emergency action plan is, the components of a plan, planning principles, plan preparation, plan implementation and plan maintenance.
- Be able to define an Emergency Action Plan and it's purpose
- Be able to identify the components of an Emergency Action Plan
- Be able to identify the planning process for an Emergency Action Plan
- Be able to conduct a risk assessment for different types of crisis
- Be able to develop an Emergency Action Plan
- Be able to implement an Emergency Action PLan
- Be able to develop a review process for an Emergency Action Plan