This course is geared to teach employees basics concepts in preventing eye injuries. The course starts with basic anatomy of the eyes in order to emphasize how susceptible they are to injury. It builds to encompass eye injury statistics, types of eye injuries, types of personal protective equipment, basics for preventing injuries and steps for limiting the severity of an injury.
- Identify the anatomy of the eye
- Identify eye injury statistics
- Identify types of eye injuries
- Identify the use of personal protective equipment to prevent eye injuries
- Identify the do's & don'ts of eye injury treatement